Ep#36 | Be the change you want to see with a 'peace of mind'
Grace Estripenaut is a mental detox expert and peace of mind specialist. With a Master’s Degree in Organisational Development and 15+ years of meditation training, Grace’s magic lies in helping women leaders eliminate exhaustion, overwhelm, and the rush mentality. She leads programs on meditation, stress management, and Mindful Leadership to corporate employees, as well as online.
From someone who had been exposed to "loud and dynamic passionate people" of Central America, I was quite surprised of Grace's call for silence. A bit ironic but people inevitably do get exhausted and tired of being too active and over loaded with everything - thus the need for Grace :)
I love this episode with Grace and I have to say I need it. With so much noise going on, too many things happening and our own advocacy of wanting to be heard, I have to admit a need a breather or two :)
This episode is all about the need to create space, detoxify ourselves from too much information and our need to find our way to self peace.
Is balance a myth?
Some great takeaways from Grace:
- You can't control everything around you
- Help people who are ready for you
- Be conscious of the amount of information that you allow in your life
- Find time to de-excite your mind . Practice silence.
- You can't get anymore time out of your day so set your priorities
- Reflect - the answers are within yourself
Know more about how Grace can help you search for your peace on her website.