Twitter Success Story | How 1+1 became 246.999.-

Twitter-Logo-300x293

The story about how 1 +1 Became 246.999. in 24 hours!

To access the 30x30x30 Vlogathon, click here!

To read the my Vlog “Branding Your Weakness”, click here!

To download the special E-Book from June 30x30x30 Blogathon, click here!

One Response to Twitter Success Story | How 1+1 became 246.999.-

  1. Thank you so much for this video post Runa. It truly comes from your heart and I am so happy my project has had such an impact. The June blogathon and the current Vlogathon could not be possible with you and the 29 other folks who volunteer their time to post great content. Your post and everyone else’s proves a great point I found in a post by Todd Defren called Seven Principles of Content Marketing. His first principle is to “follow a 70/30 rule – 70% of content curated, 30% branded.”  He says “because the rest of the world is at least 70% more interesting than your brand; and promoting external content builds social capital.” Well, I think you have proven this by sharing this great story!  Thanks again Runa and I appreciate your kind words. And I hope you shoot more videos showing lovely scenery in Iceland! 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>